News & Events
Three types of manuscripts may be submitted:
Regular articles: These should
describe new and carefully confirmed findings, and experimental procedures
should be given in sufficient detail for others to verify the work. The
length of a full paper should be the minimum required to describe and
interpret the work clearly.
Short Communications: A Short
Communication is suitable for recording the results of complete small
investigations or giving details of new models or hypotheses, innovative
methods, techniques or apparatus. The style of main sections need not
conform to that of full-length papers. Short communications are about 6 to
10 manuscript pages in length.
Review: Submissions of reviews
and perspectives covering topics of current interest are welcome and
encouraged. Reviews should be concise and no longer than 4-6 pages.
Reviews manuscripts are also peer-reviewed
Review and Publication Process
A full double-blind refereeing process is used that comprises of
the following steps.
1) Paper is sent to reviewers for review. The reviewers
recommendations determine whether a paper will be accepted / accepted
subject to change / subject to resubmission with significant changes /
2) For papers which require changes, the same reviewers will be
used to ensure that the quality of the revised paper is acceptable.
3) If the paper is accepted by the reviewers, author(s) will be
notified to pay the author fee.
4) Acceptance letter will be provided after the payment has been
5) Author/Corresponding Author will be notified about the possible
date of publication (both online and print).
6) One hard copy of the published journal (Print) for each article
will be sent to the author/corresponding author. The review process takes
maximum two weeks.